onsdag den 10. december 2008

Skuespillere søges til online video-teater-invitationer

Hello everyone,

I am doing the exam project with 3 more people at
school. We had to make some digital product (as we
study multimedia design), so we chose to do online
video invitations to the theater. We are doing this
for Aarhus International Theater (which is sadly
closing, they're gonna have the last play in spring).
You can check out the theater here:

http://www.aaitc.dk/

We have the story and camera, and we are allowed to
film the invitations in the theater. The problem is
that the actors with their teachers are out of Aarhus
the whole week ...So we don't have any actors, but we
need to film it soon, because we have to be finished
with the product until 20th Dec.

So I am asking are any of you experienced in acting (at
least a bit) and willing to help us with the filming.
We basicly need at least two actors (male and female),
3 or 4 would be perfect (1 female, 3 male actors).

If anyone is interested in helping, e-mail me or text
me :)
Just contact me and I will tell more about the whole
idea and project,

kaipjaustis(a)gmail.com
60675550

xo,

Luna